Listen Live Blog ›
Music for kids and their adults
Acoustic, Americana and Roots
The Beer Dabbler is a unique promotional organization focusing on the culture of craft beer. With a mission to nurture the burgeoning craft beer movement in Minnesota and beyond, The Beer Dabbler hosts craft beer sampling events, publishes a bi-monthly magazine, The Growler, focusing on the community and culture of craft beer, and operates a retail store in Saint Paul, MN, selling craft beer gifts, accessories, and apparel.
This year's event, in partnership with the Saint Paul Winter Carnival, will be on Saturday, Jan. 25 at an exciting new location at the Midway at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. The Beer Dabbler Winter Carnival 2014 is the biggest outdoor beer festival in Minnesota with more than 150 local, regional, and national breweries sampling craft beer, live music, gourmet food from local vendors, and a flurry of fun winter activities.
Also new this year is the Very Important Dabbler (V.I.D.) Ticket Package, which includes:
• A general admission ticket to the main event
• Early pouring access 30 minutes before beer is available to general public
• Access to the heated V.I.D. tent throughout the event
• Exclusive barrel-aged beers from Indeed, Fulton, Ballast Point, and more
• Dinner including a hog roast, delicious sides and hot coffee
• Limited Beer Dabbler Winter Carnival t-shirt
• Additional entertainment in the V.I.D. tent and more
Tickets (21 years and older) are $35 in advance or $50 at the door, if tickets remain on event day. V.I.D. Package tickets are $99. Designated Driver tickets are available $10. Tickets available at the following locations*:
• The Beer Dabbler Store, 1095 W. 7th St., Saint Paul
• The Ale Jail, 1787 Saint Clair Ave., Saint Paul
• Thomas Liquors, 1941 Grand Ave., Saint Paul
• Four Firkins, 5630 W. 36th St., St. Louis Park
• Elevated Beer Wine & Spirits, 4135 Hiawatha Ave., Minneapolis
*Ticket for sale at retail locations are cash only.
Note: This event has sold out every year, so get your tickets early!