Listen Caravan Du Nord - Caroline Smith and The Good Night Sleeps
Nov 20, 2012 Caroline Smith and The Good Night Sleeps performs for Caravan Du Nord at St. Cloud's Paramount Theatre.
For the most recent installment of Caravan du Nord, Jeremy Messersmith and Caroline Smith and The Good Night Sleeps played a sold out show at St. Cloud's historic Paramount Theatre.
Here, you revisit a portion of Caroline Smith's performance with video and photos. Along with many of the hits, she divulged that a new album is in the works and subsequently played cuts from that forthcoming work.
- Caroline Smith and The Good Night Sleeps
- Caravan du Nord 2012 The Minnesota Music Coalition and 89.3 The Current present Caravan du Nord, bringing your favorite bands to smaller cities and towns throughout Minnesota.
- Caroline Smith performs at the Minnesota State Fair After Caroline Smith's performance at the MPR booth last year, there's little doubt that State Fair onlookers are in for a treat once again 2012.
- Caroline Smith and The Good Night Sleeps performs in The Current studios Folk-pop singer/songwriter Caroline Smith began her music career in a similar fashion to that of Mason Jennings and Elliot Smith - with a residency at the 400 Bar. This led to meeting the fine people that would later put "the good night sleeps" in Caroline Smith and the Good Night Sleeps including Arlen Peiffer, Jesse Schuster and David Earl. Their debut "Backyard Tent Set" was released in 2008 with a live album to fill the gap between that release and their follow up "Little Wind," which came out in September of 2011.
- Caroline Smith and Jesse Schuster performs in The Current studios Caroline Smith and the Goodnight Sleeps released their debut album, "Backyard Tent Set" in 2008. After being named one of the best new bands that year, the group has slowly built a local following among indie folk fans.