Three heavy hitters are making their way to Saint Paul's ballpark by the train yard on July 10, 2013.
Bob Dylan & His Band
With special guests: Wilco, My Morning Jacket and Richard Thompson Electric Trio
July 10, 2013 at Midway Stadium - Home of the St. Paul Saints
Due to the limited amount of parking, additional parking with shuttle bus service will operate between the Minnesota State Fairgrounds and Midway Stadium prior to and following the concert free of charge.
The Shuttle will operate from Lot 55 at the State Fairgrounds, which is located on the south side of Como Avenue, west of Snelling Avenue, directly across the street from the State Fairgrounds' Cattle Barn and Warner Coliseum. Shuttle service will begin at 4 p.m. and end one hour following the end of the show. Fans will be dropped off prior to the show and picked up following the show near the Midway Stadium entrance on Energy Park Drive.
The Midway Stadium parking lot, adjacent to the stadium, will be available to fans for the show beginning at 1:30 p.m., but parking is limited to the first 500 cars. The charge to park in the Midway Stadium lot is $20 cash per car.
Additional parking within walking distance of Midway Stadium also will be available beginning at 4:30 p.m. at Minnesota Wire and Cable, located immediately west of the stadium on Energy Park Drive for $20 cash per car and at Apria Healthcare at the northwest corner of Snelling Avenue and Energy Park Drive for $15 cash per car. The Minnesota Wire and Cable and Apria Healthcare lots are operated for the benefit of local charities. On street parking is available on Energy Park Drive at no charge, but fans are strongly advised to heed all marked parking restrictions.
Doors are at 4:30 p.m. and the show begins at 5:30 p.m. The show will end at approximately 11 p.m.
6/26 West Palm Beach, FL - Cruzan Amphitheatre
6/27 Tampa, FL - Live Nation Amphitheatre
6/29 Atlanta, GA - Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
6/30 Nashville, TN - The Lawn at Riverfront Park
7/02 Memphis, TN - AutoZone Park
7/05 Noblesville, IN - Klipsch Music Center
7/06 Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center
7/7 Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena
7/10 St. Paul, MN - Midway Stadium
7/11 Peoria, IL - Chiefs Stadium
7/12 Chicago, IL - Toyota Park
7/14 Clarkston, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
7/15 Toronto, Ontario - Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
7/18 Darien Center, NY - Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
7/19 Bridgeport, CT - The Ballpark at Harbor Yard
7/20 Mansfield, MA - Comcast Center
7/21 Saratoga Springs, NY - Saratoga Performing Arts Center
7/23 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
7/24 Virginia Beach, VA - Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
7/26 Hoboken, NJ - Pier A Park
7/27 Wantagh, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
7/28 Camden, NJ - SusquehannaBank Center
7/31 Denver, CO - Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
8/01 Salt Lake City, UT - USANA Amphitheatre
8/03 Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
8/04 Mountain View, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Bob Dylan returns to Minnesota for a night heavy on the hits Bob Dylan's Never Ending Tour has taken four years to steer its way back into his home state, and Minnesota's most famous expat seemed pleased to be back last night as he played for 7,000 fans in Rochester.
- Boy from the north country: Bob Dylan in Minnesota A new documentary from Minnesota Public Radio News explores Bob Dylan's Minnesota roots and how they influenced the evolution of his music.
- My Morning Jacket performs live at Rock the Garden Rock the Garden headliners My Morning Jacket are one of the last decade's greatest indie rock acts, and we were thrilled to have them perform. The band brushed aside the bad weather and delivered a blistering set of their trademark psychedelic indie-Americana.
- Interview with My Morning Jacket As most of you know by now, My Morning Jacket is one of the headlining bands for this year's Rock the Garden. Yesterday, the band joined us in The Current Studios for an interview. They talk about their appearance on the FOX television show American Dad, their latest album and more.
- Album Review: Wilco - The Whole Love I can give no higher compliment to "The Whole Love" than to favorably compare it to "Summerteeth," and while it may not reach the peaks of the Wilco catalog, it is clearly their best record in nearly a decade.
- Theft of the Dial: Jeff Tweedy Frontman of the wildly successful band Wilco, Jeff Tweedy has been with the group since their inception in 1994, helping to pen some of indie music's most iconic albums such as Summerteeth and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and their latest, The Whole Love. Tweedy dropped by the station to record another Theft of the Dial with Jill Riley.
comments powered by Disqus